New Guy From B.C., Can.

Willy

Local time
6:15 AM
Hi all, after a life time of rebuilding engines, automatic transmissions, and quite a few road and drag Harleys in my spare time, I've been bitten by the "life is good in the slow lane bug"!

Just finished restoring an older Harley from the ground up this summer and the first thing I did with some of my hard earned money was buy an Iron Horse mtb and an PowerKingShop 80cc kit.
Got it all together last week and it sure runs sweet, I got a bigger grin on my puss ridin it than I do ridin my old Hawg!

Thanks to this site and all the helpful insight into the idiosyncrasies of the critters, it went together fairly painlessly. Even then, despite my experience, it still pays to stay focused and pay attention to the details.

Hopefully I'll be able to help others with what I have to offer, cause you people have definitely given me a hand.

Thanks again, I'm havin fun!
Willy

hi willy; ive been riding with the same motor. worked out the bugs and it runs fine. maybe you and some others from bc could make the nw rally. after all we had a fellow down fram haines ak. welcome. mitch

Thanks for the invite Mitch. When and where is the nw rally? Got any pics of past rallies?
I doubt if I could get away on what's left of summer this year...you know...too many commitments, but I'll bet it's a gas, no pun intended.
I would also like to develop a little confidence in the little bugger before I would commit myself to a trip like that. I only have a few miles on it now, but it would sure be be exciting to look foreword to for next year.

Back