New guy from Guam

Crometooth

Local time
10:21 AM
Hello everyone!

Lets see... I am currently living in Guam and I have setup 3 bikes so far, 66cc, 66cc slant, and a 49cc Slant, all from BGF.

We only have one car so my wife wanted to buy a scooter. After looking around, I found a motor kit, put it on my wife's bike; Presto! Much cheaper then a scooter and it gives me something to tinker with.

I then bought one for myself, and my son saved up lawn mowing money and bought one for himself.

Currently I,m fooling around with various chain tensioner idea because I hate the tensioner that came in the kit.

hello and welcome, there are some good fixes on here. use search for-chain or tensioner. most of us have had to devise a trick for this. it is very important because it can be costly in busted parts and can cause some big pain if things go south at speed.

Chain tensioners...

Yup, done the search, seen whats out there...

I tell ya, There has got to be a better way. I have seen several different kinds, some spring loaded and some not. I don't have a lot of tools here (had to leave the milling machine and lathe behind) so I would be happy to buy an off the shelf unit that wasn't ugly, worked well, and was reasonably inexpensive.

Back