New guy from Kelowna, Canada

Jay Walker

Local time
9:55 PM
Getting ready to buy my first motored bike - looking forward to it - like the whole eco ride idea (I proudly own a Geo Metro) and taking it to the next level. Just a bit worried about riding in the fringe season which, unfortunately, here in Canada, lasts much longer than down in warm USA.

Jay from Kelowna, BC

Hi Jay. Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}
Here's a great post link to get you started.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

hi; go to golden eagle bike engines--reviews---there are some guys in there that are in your neck of the woods. im in seattle and am taking my gebe/35cc honda to alaska. ride on

Welcome to MBc. It is possible to ride in the winter. It's also a bit more challenging.

welcome jay from where it snowed today at the beach in washington state...glad your here...good luck and happy motoring!

quay 1962. Yes, we got two inches of snow on Saturday (4/19) too - sucks, we're supposed to be around 72F high for normal and 40F low. Instead, we're getting 45F high and had several days recently well below freezing.

Jay

Back