New guy from Maryland

fjwirfel

Local time
4:50 PM
Just starting into the hobby. Looking around to see options/ideas/laws. hope to find a lot of info here. I hear it is one of the best. I'm in Cecil County, MD seems to be a great sight so far. thanks in advance

Just starting into the hobby. Looking around to see options/ideas/laws. hope to find a lot of info here. I hear it is one of the best. I'm in Cecil County, MD seems to be a great sight so far. thanks in advance
Hey Ceciltucky Neighbor , Im A Newark , DE. Guy. Cecil County Is Very Lax On Motorised Bikes & Moped/Scooters. My Brother Is In Elkton & He Doesnt Need To Tag,Insure Or Register Anything 50cc Or Less. Peace , Scooterpimp. P.S. MD. Has Helmet Law. They Will Give Ya Grief Over That...

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Hey Ceciltucky Neighbor , Im A Newark , DE. Guy. Cecil County Is Very Lax On Motorised Bikes & Moped/Scooters. My Brother Is In Elkton & He Doesnt Need To Tag,Insure Or Register Anything 50cc Or Less. Peace , Scooterpimp. P.S. MD. Has Helmet Law. They Will Give Ya Grief Over That...

that's what i have read, however PA and DE both require registration. Because of my MD license, can i operate in PA/DE legally?

is a bicycle helmet sufficient or do i need a motorcycle helmet?

thanks for the warm welcome. I ordered a kit from ZoomBicycles.com...should be here on the 8th

Back