New guy from Michigan

I'm either going to put it on my Nirve Deviate if its long enough or its going on my Whizzer boardtracker. It would get more use on the chopper with the nice polished roundhead that I got from Jerick on it that is in the works. I'll keep you posted...Kelly

Hey George,

Next Monday, I'm about to point a lot of newspaper reporters toward this site, and was hoping you'd come over to the Travel Part, post a Michigan map, then tell about your Bonneville trips.

Reporters aren't going to look at all the topics, and it's getting a little "full of bamabullshoot", I'd like these reporters to get a more "rounded" view of the MB phenomenon.

paul

p.s. This goes for everybody else too, get those maps posted, short travel is as good as long travel, and even a 25 mile jaunt has a sense of adventure.

Thank you for your time and consideration. :D

Nice bike!

I like the bike you built. Let me know if you build the chopper bike. I'm curious to see how everybody motorizes those Nirves. There are two of us on here with Switchblades, and another guy getting ready to build a Deviate. It's interesting to see how people sove the engineering problems faced by putting a motor on these bikes.

I think there are two of us now with Diviate projects in progress right now...Kelly

Wheels said:
Hi George, is that a FT reference in your handle? nice builds!

wheels
Yup. Probably not many people would know that.....George Tirebiter.....Porgy and Mudhead.....Nick Danger... I had a lot of Firesign Theater albums in the early 70's.

Hey, tirebiter, I lived in an old bus for several years and used to be visited by bozos quite regularly. I was the resident bozo. When I finally parked the bus, it was on Whidbey Island. Some years later, David Osmann moved here. While I never see him on the local buses, but I do see him at the grocery store. There was a FT reunion of sorts here a few years ago. They did a performance at our local performong arts center.
There has been quite a tradition of old clunker bikes at Bonneville.

Back