New guy from York PA

donutguy

Local time
11:42 PM
New Member from York PA

Just wanted to say hi to all the members.....I look forward to catching up on all the posts on the site.

Welcome aboard donutguy. Only one more day and one week till Punxsutawney Phil the state spokesman says that winter will be over. We need to get that fellow elected. I used to know a local cop that called himself donutguy. He liked his with the powdered sugar.

donutguy, I'm a little over an hour south of you outside Frederick. Silverbear from MNis headed down here in a couple weeks. Hope to meet up with him. Maybe when I get my current build together we can get together. My first build is a chopper style frame and I haven't built a rack for it yet. I'll be building one to fit this bike I'm working on now. It'll be a safer bike to ride. Dan

Donutguy, I'm just next door to you in Lancaster County. Welcome to MBc! If you have the chance, you ought to try to come to the East Coast Rally at Cape Henlopen Delaware on Sept 18/19. A number of PA riders will be there (as well as riders from many parts of the country).

Back