New Guy Here From Idaho

pyratenomad

Local time
12:35 PM
Hello from Boise, Idaho.

I am waiting for a bicycle/motor kit to arrive from Bikeberry and I am very new to this motorized bicycle thing. I figured this would be the place to hang if I ran across any issues.

I am sure that I will gain some insight from you all and am looking forward to comparing notes and new ideas :unsure:
Thank you all in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Take your time building your motorbike and it will pay off. And, of course, we will want to see pics.

Well, it's been 6 years and i never did find that camera. BTW, the Bikeberry kit was a complete disappointment. Lesson learned.
On the upside, I have taken a new interest in building a motorized bicycle, have a frame and forks to start and figured that I would jump back in to these forums. :) Hopefully, this time will be a success and I will be able to share a bit (and learn a bit) with you all.
Here are a couple of pics of what I have to start with.

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 161
  • springer.jpg
    springer.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 151
The bike was a Micargi, which is of the LOWEST quality and the motor was the same. I should have known that I was going to get what I paid for and I only paid $300 or so for the kit. I didn't realize the quality was going to be that bad, though.

The kit went together simply enough and the motor ran, which was a good thing. I knew that it wouldn't last long so I sold it fairly soon after I assembled it.

ok was just wondering because i got the flying horse kit from them on there ebay page not site and it is still running after a year and i drive that thing for miles.

Back