New Guy Here From Idaho

That looks like a board track racer frame I saw on ebay. I have a Micargi predator my kickstand is broken from simply tilting the bike to the side. Overpriced too I paid $217 just for the bike.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I had a double leg kickstand but the metal actually snapped off the frame where it mounts, that's the bike in my profile pic. I'll have to get it welded back on. I've been messing with motorized bikes for about 3 years now and yes almost anything you can buy from these websites break within a few days or weeks. I bought a used Subaru 4 stroke which I'm excited about using but it will probably be a backup motor for my new project. People have put 50k on those Subarus. Most of the kit engines you'll be lucky if they make it to 2,500 or 3,000 miles, that's the interval of a car's oil change! usually people that maintain their motor have to replace several parts to get to that mileage though. Sadly there isn't a wide selection of Japanese motors you can use but there are some.

Last edited:
Back