new guy here

L.E.Sentra

Local time
12:19 AM
im a car guy, as you can tell by my sn. but i needed a new hobby that wont get to be such a money pit. well i have a mountain bike and wanted to do more to it. my automotive experience is alrite, im not taking apart car engines but i can install basic boltons.

well since im a newb here, i may as well get the flaming over with. also with the flaming, i may as well deserve it and ask a question or two, that may have been answered 13423423423423423 times.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/80cc-Motor-bicy...ryZ64647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
is this a good kit? this is my first kit that i will put on and i was hoping that ebay wont disappoint.
2. is there a place that i can find a kit for cheaper?

sorry for being such a newb but we all have to start somewhere

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Welcome to MBc.
Use the "search" for powerking it will give you lots of info.

Some times you can catch them a lot cheaper on ebay. My first one was around 110.00 w/shipping and the second was 138.00. I waited for quite awhile before pouncing. I just won my 3rd but won't say anything until i inspect and verify that it counts as one.
Welcome

wow ive got a lot of searching to do.

another question: would u recommend me waiting to buy something off of the classifieds or is it better to buy ebay?

If it's customer service before and after the sale you are looking for, check out ThatsDax.com or click on the sponsor Dax Icon to your left on this site. It seems that almost everyone that has done business with him is very satisfied. You should also know that the main parts of the chinese happy times are not interchangable with all namebrands.

:LOL:

it's clear you care enough to be careful and that's all we ask...it's folks who start out like this that become seasoned MBc-Members in no time, so enjoy the board, and...

welcome to MBc :cool:

thanks for the warm welcome. to be honest, im not looking for service but a kit to get my foot in the door so to speak. hate to ask a very newb question, but where would i find the cheapest kit? sorry again

Back