NEW GUY here.

Mokanracer

Local time
6:56 AM
I,m from SE Kansas.. I have two Whizzers.One is a 1999 Black Classic, the other is a 1955 Repo Vintage Schwinn thats just about finished. The engine was built by Quenton, Whizzers Tech Advisor .. And speed record holder for stock Whizzers @ 68 mph..

Hello and welcome to MBc, is the law on your side where you live? good luck and happy motoring!

Law on my side :)

Well I live in a small town pop is 550.... But I have my 1999 registered and tagged. The 55 Schwinn isnt finished yet, but just about. Its supposed to be about 9 H.P. I wouldnt try for top speed,but it should have good pulling power.

that is really sweet, feel free to start a thread in picture gallery...thats a beauty really...i was just wonderin on the law thing as we had a fellow from your state with allot of issues thank you...

Thanks For the comment.

I took that BIG pic off my signature :) Sorry... I added some of the links to my cars. I left you a message on myspace. Thanks again.

wow thats a deffinate white zone topic starter if you wanna carry it over there..check this out here: http://www.funbeach.com/events/cars/RodRun/index.html...we are planning an MBc get together 8 30 and 31 2008 it's about 12 days before the rod run...might be a good time to come out this year with a motorbike in the trailer too...lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back