New guy intro.....

C

Chopper

Nice to find this place.... here's what I'm working on,

48c Skyhawk kit in a 26" custom frame. Exhaust was hooked up today and the wiring connected all up, just need to shorten the chain and fire it up! :)

This will be my everyday transport as the 'man' says I'm not allowed to drive... who'd want to! 8)

hey bama, I'm now into the 'inner sanctum'.;) .... here's some pics,
IMGP2258.jpg

IMGP2259.jpg

IMGP2260.jpg

family012.jpg

family010.jpg

IMGP2262.jpg
[/quote]

Really cool how you guys are manipulating the International Date Line, I come in and see you are in Friday, next minute the inner Saturday sanctum. :eek:

That "time jumping ability", the metric system, and very strong Aussie dollar is going to make our gambling on speed trials VERY difficult to manage !

Great pix, but how can you keep the whitewalls so spotless?

Mine stay white for maybe 8 minutes, first trip down the driveway and I'm dusted. Your bike looks like the kind that will inspire others in the neighborhood.

Whats the price per gallon of gas today? In Alabama it's $2.89.

The tyres aren't that spotless, just good photos :)

I bought the bike pretty much as is, 'cept it had a 4 stroke mounted above the rear wheel, there are a few marks on the rear tyre from this, I ditched it in favour of the oil burner so's I could have a in-frame mounted motor.

What's a gallon? ;) ..... petrol's about $1.30 a litre here at the moment.

"MBc EDIT - This post contains information or advice that MotoredBikes.com knows to be incorrect."

A guy who comes aboard with a hammer in his opening pix is MY KINDA MECHANIC ! :???:

"MBc EDIT - This post contained content that is listed in the MotoredBikes.com rules as unacceptable."

We have this thing called the "nine/tenths" ($2.89 9/10). In the seventies, when Dad had his Amoco station, I could stop ON THE DOLLAR holding the hose trigger at full blast to the end.

We even had a game, closest to the mark bought the cokes.

Yesterday I missed the mark by 8 cents. :( Pitiful.

Anyway, I wanted to test drive the NEW/IMPROVED red moderation devices, figured it best to bogus myself. :cool:

Back