New guy says hello

J

johnnyboy805

Hey all

i bought a motor from one of my friends and am in the process of putting it in my cruiser frame. Going for the boardtrack style. The frame is a modified girls huffy cruiser that I cut up and welded back together.

The first week I had the engine I tore it appart and replaced all of the gaskets. Just got all the small stuff to do: putting on the chain, getting the brake arm to fit, fixing leaks in tank, adjusting clutch.

As for me, Im a student at SJSU majoring in Mechanical Engineering. Graduating in May. Work as an intern at Boston Scientific as a manufacturing engineer. Love everything mechanical. Im a greaser and a pinstriper. Got a 54 customline that I wrench on and drive the **** out of.

got any questions? just ask

Welders. Right now we are up to spec on welders. Engineers we are a little low. Welding engineers, hummm that is an oxymoron. But I digress. Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Welders. Right now we are up to spec on welders. Engineers we are a little low. Welding engineers, hummm that is an oxymoron. But I digress. Welcome to MBc from the Giant Side of Texas!

Oh I don't know, when people ask me why I didn't pursue my engineering career, I always said, Yeah, well, the railroad will hire anybody. Got to admit, I've made more welding than engineering. Oooops, now I'm in trouble with the railroad guys. ;) and the engineers. :D

Yup, what they said.
I quit mechanical engineering after my second year
Babies and such!
Doc

Back