New guy - So many problems (pics)

I left it at work today all the fuel drained out through the sides of the carb!

Sounds like your float might be set to high or is sticking. Also you may want to make sure the gasket is clean, sounds like it's not sealing well.

It may take a couple weeks to get your bike reliable. Once you do, it's mostly just checking to make sure every thing is tight and tightening a bolt here or there.

Sounds like your float might be set to high or is sticking. Also you may want to make sure the gasket is clean, sounds like it's not sealing well.

It may take a couple weeks to get your bike reliable. Once you do, it's mostly just checking to make sure every thing is tight and tightening a bolt here or there.

heh. im a self taught mechanic and i know ill be asking alot of questions lol
they get advertised as bolt ins but they sure are not that eh?

heh. im a self taught mechanic and i know ill be asking alot of questions lol
they get advertised as bolt ins but they sure are not that eh?

Likely not, they can be low maintenancet. After I got the motor dialed in, most of my issues have been bike related , headset or axle works loose from vibrations etc. After a couple weeks "a few rides" you'll likely see where you may have problems.

I have a viper engine from island hopper .I have had this thing for 5 years and not one engine problem.I have a 2h.p.Techumseh engine and it has a friction wheel that contacts with the back tire to make it run.I just want more speed and I cant run in the rain or wet roads so I am thinking about the China set ups.My set up is rock solid and very reliable.

Back