New guy with bike

D

dancycle

Hey everyone, since I'm new here, I guess this is what you're supposed to do. I just put a 80cc on a mountain bike(not my bike of choice, but the engine kit wouldn't fit on my cruiser that I had worked on :( ) and finished it up today, so I signed up here. What a thrill! The bike is so fun to ride and it went up my hill surprisingly well. I'm looking forward to riding it again! I'm only 17 so I thought I could find some good people with more experience on this forum. Well, I hope I have something to ask soon!

Hello Dancycle,
I just joined this site yesterday myself. I have built a mountain bike with the 80cc Chinese motor also. It truely is addicting to ride these bikes. I love the look you get from the hard core road bike guys when you fly past them. I have some pictures of my bike at this link. Check it out.
www.motoredbikes.com/viewtopic.php?t=2369

good news about the successful build...and don't worry about trying to think of something to ask, it'll present itself soon enough...unless...you pay close attention to the maintenance advice found here.

'fore you know it, you'll be answering questions :)

welcome to MBc 8)

hey!

its so refreshing to see someone your age join the group ! i just love giveing youth there first experience with things with 2 wheels! youll learn a lot in here! plenty to keep that new build running smooth!

Back