new guy

4stroke

Local time
12:53 PM
Hello from Idaho Falls:
I'm an old geezer and new to the forum. Haven't got a motor for my bike yet but should be getting one this next fall. Good to be here with you guys.
4stroke

4stroke, you would be amazed at how many guys in out age group are doing this!
Many guys say they have wanted a motorbike since being a kid- I am one of them. Welcome to Motoredbikes!

Hi, 4-Stroke...
It sounds like you really want to get in with the Motored bike community. It also sounds like you have started pointing in the right direction --> 4-Stroke. I would suggest checking with Dave Staton at 'Staton-Inc... http://www.staton-inc.com/home.shtml for a good 4-stroke setup. I have one of his with the Robin-Subaru-Engine and his gear box. I couldn't be happier. There are other fine manufacturers, for certain, but that is the first that comes to mind...Shop around and see what you can find. No matter whom you might purchase it from, the Robin-Subaru EH035 4-stroke can not be beat.

Hey, 4, I'm over in Boise :) I dunno about waiting til Fall, not much riding season left in IF, ID when you get to the Fall. Plus you will regret not doing it sooner ;)

Back