new guy

• Thread starter Hot Dog Piggy Tails
  • Start date
H

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

I'd be a new guy here. I just joined last night while waiting for my Tracking number to arrive. Its a boygofast 80cc PK-80 kit I hear its going to be 68cc I'll do the math I've got a degree in Instrumentation and have been a mechanic for 15 yrs. or more.

I grew up in Kelso Wa. the son of a race car driver and fab / mech/ tech so I was changing, tuning, Engines and doing maintenance with him from about 5yrs. of age.I've owned over 12 MotorCycles(dirt) and have ridden a lot of terrain and broke and repaired/rebuilt my own MotorCycles.

Is there any Washintonians Belonging yet? Well my bike buddies and work partiners call me Cowboy or Savage. I've played guitar for 20 yrs. too any one has q's of either hobby or lifestyle I'll do what I can to guide them in the best poss way just ask!. Thank you for reading and when this package arrives I'll report its displacement in cc and or cid.
CID BELOW
.7854 x Bore x Bore x Stroke x Number of Cylinders
CC Below
.0031416 x Bore x Bore x Stroke x Number of Cylinders

Welcome to the group, from Tacoma... Yeah What Augi said- We are pretty active up here in the PNW... Nice to meet ya'!
I'm a bass player- country, rockabilly, cowpunk type stuff...
Have fun man!

I worked down there in Tacoma at a Simpson mill as a Sub Contracted Hydro Blaster near Fife. Way cool scene in the Club side.Wonder if they have live music I was a temp so I did'nt stay there long enough to see a live band but I played about 2hr a night for our crew and the ladys and new friens around through our motel. Had a good time down there. Snow was so deep our boss was Crummying us to work. Peace

"Is there any Washintonians Belonging yet?" LOL :LOL:anyone not from Washington is a minority around here. Welcome to MBc.

I can't stray too far off topic here, but the club scene isn't great rifght now here, though the band I play with is based in Olympia and we do alright around there... BUT, back to the topic of motored bikes. So if ya' wanna talk more on that other stuff, PM me...:cool:

Welcome to MBc. Sounds like we have the possibility of live music at the Rally next year. That would be cool.

Back