new head for a 100cc "samger samger" engine

i dont think im gonna disasemble the engine im just gonna rethread the head and be done with it since it runs fine
You have to take off the head to rethread the sparkplug hole or else you be getting filings in to your engine. From there it isn't any big operation to lift the jug and look at the rod. Unless you were just going to thread into it without taking it off, then carry on.

Heres the same head, you are going to have to remove cylinder head to tap spark plug hole out, or like chainlube said the filings will fall in cylinder ruining the entire engine, I had to remove this one to tap spark plug hole.
20211104_202037.jpg

Heres the same head, you are going to have to remove cylinder head to tap spark plug hole out, or like chainlube said the filings will fall in cylinder ruining the entire engine, I had to remove this one to tap spark plug hole.View attachment 160579
Actually tap is a misstatement. He just wants to chase the threads to clean them out.

He will be lucky to find a tap, let alone a thread chaser. But either way the head needs to come off or he will be buying another engine. 🧨🌋🤯

Just get a OZ reed kit or get G2 reed setup would be alot easier to install & run better.

Back