new helmet came in today!

Wrench

Nice retro looking 3/4 helmet (y)
Can't tell from the pic But I bet ya can remove liner and wash it. That's a must with M/C helmets. Also when the liner gets worn out it can be replaced. I bought a new liner and it makes the helmet feel and smell like new.
Are ya gonna get a snap on sun visor? Or do ya think ya need a snap on flip up face shield?
I use a 3/4 M/C helmet with a sun visor. My passengers 3/4 helmet has a flip up face shield The chicks don't like bugs in their teeth. :LOL:
Scorpion EX0 200 3/4 helmets

mark20

Nice retro looking 3/4 helmet (y)
Can't tell from the pic But I bet ya can remove liner and wash it. That's a must with M/C helmets. Also when the liner gets worn out it can be replaced. I bought a new liner makes the helmet feel and smell like new.
Are ya gonna get a snap on sun visor? Or do ya think ya need a snap on face shield?
I use a 3/4 M/C helmet with a sun visor. My passengers 3/4 helmet has a flip up face shield The chicks don't like bugs in their teeth. :LOL:
Scorpion EX0 200 3/4 helmets
Ill probably just run it as is, since i love the open face design a lot more than my old helmet, really doesn't bother me that it doesn't have a face shield, my dirt bike style full face didn't really keep the bugs out either 😆

Funny part is, the 3/4 actually helps me see better with my glasses, since the helmet keeps them from shaking and getting a hazy blur.

Overall, it beats not having a helmet on all!

Wrench

The 3/4 helmet is my favorite style. I love the covered ear protection. Keeps the wind noise out of my ears.
I dig a sun visor, it really don't block the sun but I like the way it looks.
On cold days I wear a fleese face bandanna it just attaches velcro on the back for easy on and off. Made by Kaos It's sold as a skiing accessory
I won't ride without a helmet. I don't care what the law says, helmets save lives

mark20

The 3/4 helmet is my favorite style. I love the covered ear protection. Keeps the wind noise out of my ears.
I dig a sun visor, it really don't block the sun but I like the way it looks.
On cold days I wear a fleese face bandanna it just attaches velcro on the back for easy on and off. Made by Kaos It's sold as a skiing accessory
I won't ride without a helmet. I don't care what the law says, helmets save lives
Yup, on m/c's im wearing helmets, bicycles eh not so much. I have a few of those ski mask bandana things around, just don't use them much now (its around 80-95° here now in Minnesota, and its crazy!)
i just dont see why people think that its "cool" to ride without one, but hey, each there own i guess...

( people with harleys ESPECIALLY seem to do this, ive never seen a guy wearing a helmet with harley, i guess its the trend now 😆)

Wrench

Death wish riding without a helmet. I went down when I hit a coyote, ( I was attacked by a coyote :LOL:) and yea, my helmet tapped the ground Glad it wasn't my head.
some states don't have a helmet law, But I would still wear one. Sad story when ya hear a M/C rider was only going 25 mph and busted his skull and died

mark20

Death wish riding without a helmet. I went down when I hit a coyote, ( I was attacked by a coyote :LOL:) and yea, my helmet tapped the ground Glad it wasn't my head.
some states don't have a helmet law, But I would still wear one. Sad story when ya hear a M/C rider was only going 25 mph and busted his skull and died
Yup, once you turn 18 you dont need a helmet.

funny part is that in my County, you can legally ride a ATV on the street with no helmet and a 10$ permit, yet they have the strictest moped laws ive ever seen (for scooters and stuff without pedals) you need insurance, registration, tabs, plates, and a driver's license WITH a completed written test, as well as a mandated DOT approved helmet and that turns a 100$ toy into a 500$ expense

Last edited:

Wrench

Your Virago is a 1100 right? That bike will run forever. In 3rd and 4th gear that bikes fast. 50 to 90 mph