New here. Just bought a weed eater

levsmith

Local time
10:30 PM
Well im new here and lately learned about motorized bicycles. I just bought a 22.8 cc weed eater. i know its not gonna have alot of power but it should have good gas mileage. I have an old one speed bike that i will experiment on, and if i get it going good, i will probably just buy a cheap 50 dollar one that i saw at walmart cause i wont be riding it alot. probably just once or twice a week. I will probably using the friction drive method. well i think thats all i have for now.

Last edited:
I've also got a Weed Eater 22cc or something close to that anyways. I am also planning on making a a motorized bike with the beast. Haha a whole 22cc. Im still not sure if im going to use friction drive or chain, but I might just go with a chain drive just because if you run it through a puddle, or a bit of water the drive wheel is going to slip on your tire. Anyways keep me posted!

-Codi79

Last edited:
welcome

hi levsmith and welcome good luck on all your endeavors and happy motoring...

Hi levsmith,Welcome to MBc! Home of many answers, and awaiting your ideas.

General request to all new members.
Please, before posting any questions, do a search. Then READ,READ,READ.
There is a ton of information here. Many of your engine and performance issues in the Garage & Tech/Mech Help have already been covered. Here at MBc we are the home of nearly all MoteredBike questions. If you search and are unable to find your answer, don't hesitate to post your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D}

Back