New here; just saying hi!

B

Barret

Just dropping a line to say hi and that I'm glad I found another board dedicated to my favorite hobby: motorized bicycles! I live in Boise, Idaho USA and I don't usually get time to work on my bike much, but I've had it since early 2005. I motorized a Huffy Cranbrook cruiser from Wally world and haven't looked back. Currently my ride is out of commission, but I just bought a new chain and rear wheel with a sprocket hub. My wife is due for our second baby in about five weeks, and I work full time and am working on a degree from Boise State University. What does all this mean? Almost NO time for this hobby!

But my wife is understanding and "lets me out of the house" every once and a while (after all my homework is done) to have fun out in the garage.

Anyway, I look foward to perusing this board and talking to everyone here!

well let me be the first to say hello and welcome to Motoredbikes.com

i actually beat augidog to this......YES muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

:censored: & :LOL:

hi Barret...tell the mrs. we sed thanks for letting you come out to play, and congrats on baby 2.0 :)

welcome to the MBc 8)

Klahowya. I hope we can all share some good knowledge and experience to help make the precious time spent with your bike a little more efficient, and a little less trial and error. Unless of course, you are like some of the folks on here and can nail down the problems with a quickness. Sounds like you're pretty good at baby makin' already:) Fixing a bike couldn't be too much more difficult right?
Congrats and glad you're here.

Hello (again) everyone! I know I have been absent for quite some time, and now that I'm almost done with my degree, I figure it's time to pick this hobby back up. I only have one more semester to go (just two more classes; going part time), recently lost my job last summer (2010), and have a bit more time on my hands. This spring and summer I will be back on my bike, riding happily along.

In the mean time: happy riding!

Barret

Welcome back to MBc, Barret, dear. And welcome back to the endeavor of the powered bike scene. You know that you are always welcome...(both of you!)

Welcome to the forum. My younger son would never nap unless I took him for a ride in the child seat on my bicycle.

Back