New here, what do you think of the bike?

that is good to know!

As far as the motor I found this on his website

70 cc "Hell Cat Fat Rat" 5 Horse Power 150 psi Compression Hand built ported intake, exhaust, ported tuned muffler and advanced timing. 40-45 mph 100 mpg! One handle operates both front & rear brakes for safe stopping! Custom Race Motor Building, CNC Racing Aluminum heads, Super Charged CDI, Custom Exhaust

I think that is the motor i am getting but i have not been to his shop yet to get details.
It looks like a YD100 cylinder head, so maybe 76cc, that's not a tuned muffler.

Attachments

• 1615425051694.png
    1615425051694.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
that is good to know!

As far as the motor I found this on his website

70 cc "Hell Cat Fat Rat" 5 Horse Power 150 psi Compression Hand built ported intake, exhaust, ported tuned muffler and advanced timing. 40-45 mph 100 mpg! One handle operates both front & rear brakes for safe stopping! Custom Race Motor Building, CNC Racing Aluminum heads, Super Charged CDI, Custom Exhaust

I think that is the motor i am getting but i have not been to his shop yet to get details.
This engine description is for a two stroke not the four stroke you are wanting, and I am assuming that these items listed are other things he offers as they also are not on the bike pictured, (Custom Race Motor Building, CNC Racing Aluminum heads, Super Charged CDI, Custom Exhaust) Nor is there a tuned muffler or dual break lever, which would then also make me wonder about any port work claimed or it being anywhere near 5 hp LOL.

I have no clue if the motor on the bike is the same as what I listed. It was just listed under custom work, I have no clue what, if anything, he has done to the motor

I have no clue if the motor on the bike is the same as what I listed. It was just listed under custom work, I have no clue what, if anything, he has done to the motor
The only thing i can say is this.

If im going to spend 1200.00 dollars on something, I want to know exactly what im getting for the money spent...In other words, i want and will have a clue at what the vendor is trying to sell me, and only then will i consider if its worth the money, or not...Just my 2 cents worth here...DAMIEN

The only thing i can say is this.

If im going to spend 1200.00 dollars on something, I want to know exactly what im getting for the money spent...In other words, i want and will have a clue at what the vendor is trying to sell me, and only then will i consider if its worth the money, or not...Just my 2 cents worth here...DAMIEN
hence me going to check it out on monday rather than just mailing him a check :)

The handle bars are too high for cold weather riding might get frostbite, suppose to be below the heart for blood flow unless you live in warm weather area.

The gentleman wants 1200 for it. I have no clue if that is a good price or not.
If your good with that price that's all that counts. Or you could make an offer
The guy who built it probably thinks his labor is worth $100 per hour :LOL:
But $100 per hr is what Dealer M/C mechanics charge these days.

I remember Wildfire Motorbikes back in 2008 they sold M/Bs for $1200
This might be how this guy justifies his prices.

Here is a pic of a 2 stroke 2008 Wildfire M/B
You can see Wildfire has suspension forks, front disc brake,1gal tank, lights, has more value
Wildfire also sold a 49cc 4 stroke.
Wildfire no longer sells M/Bs
DSCF3583.JPG

Last edited:
Back