New here

W

wilfi57

Hello all,my name is Willie and I live in Mi.I have been riding/fixing and modding mopeds and scooters for many years.I currently own a 65cc kitted Tomos moped and a 72cc kitted honda elite.Both are very fast and loads of fun.Feeling the need for another project to work on I discovered these cool bike motors.First on ebay,then I started doing a little research and found this forum.Anyway lest I digress here is where I currently stand.I just bought a Dax 70.I sent payment and am in wait mode.I don't yet have a bike to put it on so any suggestions would be appreciated.Willie

welcome

welcome to mbc,just look around youll find everything.i had a kitted tomos last year what a blast.most 80s mountain bikes with smaller frame tubes will be an easy mate for happy time motors.:D

Welcome to MBc. Start looking thru the Picture Gallery, there are lots of great member bikes there.

Welcome aboard. This a great site. I've re-engineered most of my rig since I've been read here.

Thanks all for warm welcome.I have been reading many posts here and looked at a few bikes.I think I will be going the cruiser/coaster-brake route.I just think they look real sweet.Been looking all over the web and it seems I can get a very decent new cruiser for a buck and a half or so.Willie

Back