New Honda 35cc GEBE rider....

stude13

hi, i ride a land rider (auto shift) with a GEBE belt drive kit powered by honda 35cc. the bike is great, the gebe kit is close to perfect, what can i say about honda. the =auto shift keeps gear correct, so if you want to peddle at any speed, you dont have to even think about gear set. i weigh 250+, get 30mph and 200+mpg! life is good! thanks stude13

Last edited by a moderator:

fastboy9

Hi, I moved your post because it was in the wrong place! Sounds like a nice bike you got there, any pics? where you from?

Your going to love it here at MBc, loads of information for absolutely everything!

stude13

hi; i ride i western wa. hilly wet and cool, im constantly asked what is it? i let people ride, they come back wit bugs in their teeth. go to land rider and golden eagle bike engines, read reviews first. it can be a life changer. stude13

Q

quay1962

welcome to another PNW rider...good luck and happy motoring!
ps you might wanna add your location in the usercp thingy...

LR Jerry

Do you still have your Land Rider? I installed a Staton crank drive system on mine. I manually shift the front three gears and the rear seven shift automatically. My engine and/or peddles drives all 21 gears.