new in arizona

graucho

Hi Welcome to MBc!

If you search and are unable to find your answers, don't hesitate to post your question. Someone will steer you to a link, or reply to your question. Were here for each other! Enjoy! :D
You may have seen this, but here's a great MBc starter "link" to get you motoring.
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=10392

lennyharp

The riding here is great. I just went to Flagstaff and rode around town. Now I want to go for some longer rides, which are all over Arizona.

datz510

That'd be a lot of fun! I've got my MB running great now.

wild, what part of AZ are you in?

wildnwooly

im in phoenix/

i just called the police dept and they say there are 2 laws that confilct. one says less than 48 cc and the other says less than 50. and it must have pedels was the officers main question.

wildnwooly

also phoenix pd honors the laws. when i asked would there be a problem with the 2 cc difference he just wanted to know ifit had pedels. and the law they passed some time back concerning those small powered gopeds and pocket bikes doesnt affect the motorized bikes.

datz510

I havent had any problems with Mesa PD. They've driven by me many times and I've even pulled up next to them at stoplights. So far, so good.

Basically if you aren't causing trouble with it and keep a low profile, they should leave you alone. I stay under 20mph on mine and stick to the back roads whenever possible.

And if anyone asks, mine is a 48cc.