NEW INVENTION - C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather - How to turn your Seat Post into a Crankcase Air Oil Separator Breather- C.A.O.S. Breather

Howzit Everyone,
I have posted sales info in the Dealer Advertisement section of this Forum
But It's pretty much everything that has been posted on this tread.
The Custom Made C.A.O.S. Seat Posts Breathers are only available by Special order. $90 + free Shipping
Call Wrench 951-696-2715 ask for John
The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather is a seat post and a c.a.o.s. breather all in one.
I have turned the seat post into a c.a.o.s. breather.
The crankcase air is separated from the oil inside of the seat post.
No oil will get into bike the frame

I have posted all my plans and info on how to make your own C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather to try and help the Whizzer Motorbike community. But if you want to save the time and labor. Just ask Wrench I'm sure he can get you one.

To Special Order Your Custom Made C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather. Call Wrench 951-696-2715 ask for John.
You will receive The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather a 90* 3/8" Brass Hose Fitting. a Hose Clamp and Two Feet of Made In U.S.A. 3/8"I.D. Hose.
When you Custom Order. We can discuss the style of seat post you would like to use. The Laid back or Straight style.
Custom Made to your specifications.
The seat height you would like with your C.A.O.S. Seat Post.
If you want to use your C.A.O.S. Seat post Breather with a luggage rack.
If you want to use your Laid Back C.A.O.S. Seat Post in the lowest position.

If your Whizzer is on LIFE SUPPORT ( A homemade PVC c.a.o.s.) Well that's just UGLY. Take your Whizzer Off LIFE SUPPORT.
If your Whizzer is using the Cruzzer BIG Breather c.a.o.s. That's Way too BIG ( Big as a Coke Can ) and everybody asks "What's That?"
No matter how hard you try you cant hide either one, LIFE SUPPORT or The Big Breather.

Cruzzer Big Breather and a Cruzzer laid back seat post will cost you over $90 + shipping.
Cruzzer breather hoses are CHEEP and weak. They will crack and leak.
Cruzzer laid back seat post is made out of REG Steel they always bend.

The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather takes up no extra space and Looks Clean and COOL.
The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather is Custom Made to your specifications.
The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather is available in Chrome or gloss Black.
I have a limited supply of Gloss Black only 2 left.
All C,.A.O.S. Seat Post Breathers will be Chrome.
I think you'll be happy with the Chrome.

The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather is made out of CRMO Chromoly. They don't bend.
The reinforcement sleeve is made from a piece of the same seat post CRMO.
All Tig Welding is done with Stainless Steel Rod. Notice how well the Stainless Steel Welds goes with the Chrome.
The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather hose is Made in U.S.A. very STRONG and will not crack and leak.
Stainless Steel wire mesh ( pot scrubber ) is use inside the C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather. To separate the crankcase air from the oil.
Only air comes out and oil stays in.
The C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather is sealed inside. Right below the brass hose fitting. No oil will leak into the bike frame.
All oil gravity drains back to the crankcase when the motor is turned off.

I can supply more hose fittings and even a small breather filter to be mounted under the seat.
But all of this stuff can be found at your local hardware or auto parts store.

*NOTE - Installing Custom parts require modifications. Pictures show suggested modifications.
*NOTE - Modifications and the use of Small Breather Filter are not required for the C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather to work 100%
*NOTE - Modifications to improve air flow are not required for the C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather to work 100%
*NOTE - Modifications and the use of the case L.H. vent hole are not required for the C.A.O.S. seat Post Breather to work 100%
*NOTE - Modification to valve cover vent tube is required for the C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather to work 100%
*NOTE - It is up to you to choose which way to route the hose. How many vents you would like to use and what style hose fittings you would like to use.
The C.A.O.S. Seat post Breather comes with one 90* 3/8" Brass Hose Fitting with Clamp and 2' of Made in U.S.A. 3/8"I.D. Hose

To Order Your Custom Made C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather, $90 + Free Shipping. Call Wrench 951-696-2715 ask for John

Take your Whizzer off LIFE SUPPORT. ( home made PVC c.a.o.s.) That's just UGLY.
Throw away Your Cruzzer Big Breather c.a.o.s. It's so BIG and BULKY. ( It's Big as a Coke can. )
Have your Whizzer / Cruzzer Look Clean and COOL.
Use The New Custom Made C.A.O.S. Seat Post Breather.

ALOHA Wrench

Attachments

Last edited: