New kid on the block.. :)

actually, to be specific, im in mississauga. though toronto will always be my hearts home.. if that makes sense? i love that city. yes lots of cool things to be found. im currently on my 3rd build. though, ive finally found this community, and a whole new world of shift kits and all. finally immersed in it ^_^ this time, im keeping the bike.

Wow.. so you're actually closer than I thought. I travelled to mississauga quite a bit too with my MB.. not yet with my OCC Chopper yet though. I'm still riding my bike till now since last July.. I rode on my road, even on snowy condition.. heh. I'll think I'll throw her on the bus maybe wednesday.. supposed to be tons of snow.. too treacherous to ride a long haul. just short trip from home to bus terminal.. then busstop to my work.. 5 - 10 cm ok to ride.. but 30cm that's a bit too much for me.

yah wed is supposed to be a horrid day. my god, im having a hard time trying to find a decent cheap bike XP, last year people were practically throwing them out, but now...
thats all im missing. engines ported, gears smoothed, clutch moded, everything ready to go.. sept a darn bike ^_^

I want to get more engines.. Zoombicycles all out of engine now. Grr.. I need someone who can weld a mount for my new chopper bike.. any connection in our local area? Need some cheap bike look at Kijiji.. there got to be some.. some even motrorized as well..

Here are some of my bikes and engines.. I just replaced engines for both my motorized bikes..:rolleyes: One is too much mileage and the chopper the engine was fairly new.. I bought it with the OCC Chopper but it all seized up now.. I think I should really have my oil mix ratio at 16:1 for a while before I ran her at 40:1.. Oh well.. The other bike is my regular commutting bike. And the engine with Jackshaft is going to be for my next bike. :D

Attachments

• Nirve-Switchblade_4c161332b6aaa.jpg
    Nirve-Switchblade_4c161332b6aaa.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF0491.jpg
    DSCF0491.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0493.jpg
    DSCF0493.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF0488.jpg
    DSCF0488.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 106
thats some fancy shootin there tex, im putting together a welder. if you wouldnt mind waiting for completion (spring) i would let you use it as long as needed. sides that.. my college maybe?

Back