New Mag Wheels- Are they warped?

The aluminum work hardens from the vibration resulting in cracks or breaks in the aluminum.

Thats one of the reasons why you need to adapt the air pressure on the tires to accomodate for the stiff mags versus regular spoke rims...as a for instance, my Kevlar tires say to inflate from 40 to 60 PSI...Bike weighs 80 pounds, i weigh 217 pounds...i set my tire pressure at 35 front, 38 rear...bike rides perfectly and tires do not look flat and handling is just fine....This inflation method makes certain that you have a little forgiving "give" to the tire and rim combination to avoid any jarring vibrations that can eventually cause stress cracking and also insures a comfortable ride as well...DAMIEN

Ps...Also allows for naturally occuring "heat" expansion of the PSI in your tires at the higher speeds we go for as well.

Thats one of the reasons why you need to adapt the air pressure on the tires to accomodate for the stiff mags versus regular spoke rims...as a for instance, my Kevlar tires say to inflate from 40 to 60 PSI...Bike weighs 80 pounds, i weigh 217 pounds...i set my tire pressure at 35 front, 38 rear...bike rides perfectly and tires do not look flat and handling is just fine....This inflation method makes certain that you have a little forgiving "give" to the tire and rim combination to avoid any jarring vibrations that can eventually cause stress cracking and also insures a comfortable ride as well...DAMIEN
Ps...Also allows for naturally occuring "heat" expansion of the PSI in your tires at the higher speeds we go for as well.
Lol I got a set of tires it says to inflate to 85psi max, lmao & break your teeth off at the same time. That was with them at 60psi. Not including what your butt felt like.

These break, not bend. I guess it is "possible" to bend, but more than likely, they will break.

Same with your bike frame and why people recommend using steel frames. Steel is more forgiving and will bend, aluminum and other stuff breaks.
Understand the cracking matter but…

Hit a deep pot hole going 40 it’ll crack.

If I wack it from the side with baseball bat it’s likely to bend some. :)

Riding style dictates what kind of pressure is used, 30-60 p.s.i. for rough off road or street riding when pot holes or broken surfaces are normal, then when it comes to high speed cornering on the street or track higher pressures are used to prevent the tire from flexing/folding under load.
Trust it's very scary when cornering at 50+ and the tire flex's or folds and the ass end skips out from under you!
I run Maxxis hook worms and Schwallabe fat franks both at 80 p.s.i. on my mag wheels and have done so for about 6 years now with no issues, I can tell if the tire pressure dropped by the way they handle in the turns, if they start to wiggle I know to check the pressure.

Real bad news your getting me worried for the next time I have to buy then again.
Brand name and seller, please.
While there were missing nuts and washers on the axels and the rear axel is bent, they are sending me a complete axel and bearing kit. No acknowledgement that the 3/8 inch wobble in the wheel is defective.

While there were missing nuts and washers on the axels and the rear axel is bent, they are sending me a complete axel and bearing kit. No acknowledgement that the 3/8 inch wobble in the wheel is defective.
from where? Nevermind, CDH. lol who woulda guessed CDH would be so popular today.

Back