new member/ 2 cycle 80cc help

cyclemadness2929

Local time
8:12 PM
hi i recently bough beach cruiser with 48cc canada motor from a pawn shop, big mistake. the engine started leaking and needless to say i should have just gotten a new kit and bike and assembled my self. so i bought a 80cc from motovelo and i would not recomend in the future. i installed engine and it runs fine as long as i am rolling and do not have clutch engaged. well if i engage my clutch it kills engine. how would i make it to wear once its on it stays on till engine stalls or kill switch

Hi there, Madness. I'm sorry to hear about your problems right off the bat. I'm sorry that I can't help you here. This Forum is actually just for checking in, and saying hello. What I would do, is first read the 'stickies' at the top of each Forum, especially this one. They lay out the rules of the road, so-to-speak, and the rules of the Forums you are expected to follow. There is also a lot of useful information and 'How to's' on a lot of subjects. Then, I would go to our 2-cycle Forum and post my questions, problems and concerns. Be sure to be specific. There are a lot of experts there, with many hours and years of experience working with these things. Good luck, to you.
PatrickW

Back