new member/ 2 cycle 80cc help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cyclemadness2929, Sep 19, 2011.

1. cyclemadness2929

cyclemadness2929 New Member

hi i recently bough beach cruiser with 48cc canada motor from a pawn shop, big mistake. the engine started leaking and needless to say i should have just gotten a new kit and bike and assembled my self. so i bought a 80cc from motovelo and i would not recomend in the future. i installed engine and it runs fine as long as i am rolling and do not have clutch engaged. well if i engage my clutch it kills engine. how would i make it to wear once its on it stays on till engine stalls or kill switch

<
  2. PatrickW

PatrickW Staff Member

Hi there, Madness. I'm sorry to hear about your problems right off the bat. I'm sorry that I can't help you here. This Forum is actually just for checking in, and saying hello. What I would do, is first read the 'stickies' at the top of each Forum, especially this one. They lay out the rules of the road, so-to-speak, and the rules of the Forums you are expected to follow. There is also a lot of useful information and 'How to's' on a lot of subjects. Then, I would go to our 2-cycle Forum and post my questions, problems and concerns. Be sure to be specific. There are a lot of experts there, with many hours and years of experience working with these things. Good luck, to you.
    PatrickW