New Member Dallas Tx

S

sabrewalt

Hello from Bedford Tx near DFW airport. Nice board. I am planning either a Revopower wheel(If they ever release it) or a GEBE kit.

I have installed a 350W brushless chinese motor on a Raliegh M20. I bought this kit from kingsmotorbikes.com (I would probably buy a crystalite if I was starting over. I modified the controller a bit and you can see that work over at

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88&highlight=

I also own a Mongoose 24Volt Currie Drive bicycle I bought from Northern Tool.

What I find most interesting is that as old as I am I have NEVER seen someone running a motored/electric bicycle other than me.

what up man im here in CS texas im working on a elecric bike that will do 45mph for 40mil on a 4hr charge with only 4 batterys but with genaraters to do 60 mils yeah man hit me up TURBO of Gaijin productions later and welcome

All right another Tarrant County rider:D. I'm in Watauga.
Oh yeah, Welcome to the group, good to see you here.

Welcome to MBc.

(There may be more of you Texans, but I live in a biger state.)

Welcome

Glad to see more locals on here. I am in Flower Mound. I haven't seen anyone other than me riding a motorized bicycle. I get a lot of crazy looks around here, and drivers slowing down and following me to see what I am riding. I imagine you will too. Those of us in the DFW area need to get together with our bikes and see what we can learn from each other.

Back