New Member first bike with motor

Taylor20001

Local time
9:57 PM
Hello everyone, I jst got my first bike with a motor and can't wait to ride it. It is a Schwinn panther purple night cruiser but needs some work. I have check out the forum and you all seem very nice and helpful I hope i can help somethime too.

Well, Taylor, that's one of our most important goals: Everyone pools there knowledge for the betterment of the hobby. "First you learn from us, then we learn from you." You seem to be a very perceptive person. Be sure to read all of the 'stickies' at the top of each Forum, each contains very important information and Forum rules that you must follow. Read everything you can, use our search function, and if you still don't understand something, ask a question. Enjoy the boards, Taylor, and keep in touch.

Hi Taylor, Welcome to M.B.c. Anything you need you'll most likely find here. I'll be glad to help all I can. I'm not a guru yet, but I've been building bikes for almost five years and run a small Motorized bike business. If I don't know the answer, someone on this site will.
Again, Welcome, And enjoy the site.
Big Red.

Back