New Member from Florida

R

roozterdvx

Hello to everyone here. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and hope to learn from and possibly contribute to this forum.

I don't currently ride anything, I'm in the planning stages though and will be spending some time searching the posts for ideas and opinions.
I'm looking to put a 3-5hp Briggs engine with a centrifugal clutch from a go-kart on a bike. I want it just for putting around the neighborhood and also for when I go to the race track to use as a pit bike.

Thanx, glad to be here!

Glad I found others who like to tinker and play!
My wife thinks I'm nuts with most of my ideas, she thinks that at my age, I should be sitting next to her on the couch watching lifetime movies or something! I keep telling her that it's okay to grow old, just never grow up!

Mine KNOWS I am nuts. In fact she has little pills she slips in my Pepsi. But I catch her and feed them to the cat. Got a real melow cat though so it works out well. And if you refuse to gorw up, then how can you get old?

Welcome to MBc, glad to have you here. I really like being nuts. Build your wife a nice fancy mellow bike and ride together.

Mine KNOWS I am nuts. In fact she has little pills she slips in my Pepsi. But I catch her and feed them to the cat. Got a real melow cat though so it works out well. And if you refuse to gorw up, then how can you get old?

age and attitude are completely different

That's funny! Does the cat like them or does it run when it sees you coming?

Back