New Member from Switzerland

Kallukratrod

Local time
5:28 PM
Hi There,

First of all, still working on my english! :)

Great Forum, you guys inspired us to start a project called "STORM HUNTER".

We love the oldschool mechanical designs and solutions from the old days! Everything back then was so simpel and pure function.

Chris (business partner in crime) and myself have been close to the bicycle industrie. We both race downhill, trash our bikes, fixing them after our rides with a couple of beers! We both have some sort of mechanical backgrounds.

We started restoring customers vintage cycles, building custom bikes, riding lots and guess starting to build custom frames and forks with the option of strapping engines to it!!!

Anyway, guess I have to look around in the forum to find the right place to explain our present project.

Good to be here and Thanx having us!

"Gruezi" from Switzerland!

Cheers, Tom Richter

sounds like you have a great start riding a mb ALWAYS puts a smile on my face lots of helpful tips tools parts people to good luck and hang on

Gruezi, yourself. I'll bet your Enlish is better than most of our Italian, French or German.

Post some pictures for us.

Chris

I posted a leafsprings-fullsuspension project under "frame-mounted drive-trains". I don't even know if this is the right place to post? :)

Hey Chris, mainly cuz of my lovely wife Kim (made in Canada, eh!) and I have to speak english almost every day with customers. Guess over there it would be hard to use and practice a foreign language?
And I do have to look up a lot of words and I think sentence structures are sometimes off, oh well, perfect is boring anyway! ;-)

I totaly forgot that there is a time change, hmmm! Anyway, it is very cool to meet other people from a different continent, which share the same passion! Very nice.

Back