New Member from Toronto (CANADA)!!!!!

S

sklein25

Hi, just wanted to let everyone on here know that I just ordered my first 80cc bike engine kit from BoyGoFast on E-Bay and can't wait for it to arrive. I am no stranger to 2-stroke engines, but this will be my first bike engine kit install. I will start a new post somewhere on this forum showing my step-by-step unpacking, checking all parts, disassembling, inspecting, and finally assembly onto my Specialized Aluminum framed mountain bike. I've been reading many posts on here about performance mods and maintenance as well as tips and tricks. I know for a fact that many of the off-road trails we have here in Toronto, do not allow any motorized vehicles on them and I'm pretty sure that I will face some sort of a penalty for riding a motorized bike on the street around the downtown core. But none the less, I will do my best to stay out of trouble and keep a low profile as I always have. I would love to meet a few more riders or builders of these bike engine kits around Toronto.

Cheers.........
Steve

P.S. Keep up the great work, this is a great board!!!!!!!:D

welcome to MBc ! :D
what part of T.O.are you from ?
I used to live there
there's is at least one other member there as well

Take off, eh!

I used to LOVE hanging around Yonge(sp?) street. Gonna need some studded snow tires pretty soon. Welcome aboard!

Back