New member Port Charlotte FL

arnko37

Local time
7:24 AM
Hi, I have been reading the forum for awhile. My name is Arnold Koskela, retired age 72(former trucker) and been in Port Charlotte Fl for a few years, originally from Chicago. I had a Whizzer in my early teens and had a lot of fun with it. I just last week got a new 2008 Ambassador2. So far I havent ridden it much because it dies everytime it goes below about 2000 rpms. I will search the forums more and I am sure the answer is there somewhere. Anyone else in my neighborhood? Looking forward to meeting other Whizzer folks and am impressed with the forum.

Welcome from Tampa Bay....This is the place for Whizzer info...I know this guy, has a NER ,he bought last year..has 7 miles on it ..the pedal broke off and its been sitting in a corner of his garage..He is now totally involved in building an old school hot rod..said he would sell me the Whizzer for $1300..good thing he lives about 80 miles away because if I saw it I probably couldn't help myself..I have actually never seen one in person..he says he really doesn't car weather he sell it or not cause he likes looking at it

Welcome from Lakeland, Fl. I'm glad to see all these Florida guys here. Unfortunately I'm new to this hobby too so I cant answer the question about your bike. I'm sure you will find your answer here. Good motoring!

Last edited:
Back