new member with problems

madvette

Local time
2:03 AM
hello everyone, i just bought a 80cc bike kit from deamon bikes. needless to say the directions were absoultly pathetic. i eventually was able to solve multipul mounting and chain problems. now my situation is that i drove the bike, it started, ran like **** puttering all the way at like 12 mph. it would stall out with no attempt to idle. thinking there was a throttle problem i tried to tweek it at the top of the carb. that was a bad idea because now the throttle is stuck and has no give or movement on the handle. i took the carb off but cant get the cable out of it to look inside.
does anyone know what i should do from here. thanks

Hi Mad,welcome to Motoredbikes!
Lots of guys with the HT engines here, if someone doesn't answer post the carb question over in the 2 stroke section.
Exactly what kind of tweek did you do?

well i found out that the cylinder inside the carb was the problem. it was stuck so bad that i cant use it anymore. so i guess i need a new carb now. also while taking the carb off 2 pieces broke off that connect it onto the intake. not happy with the design of this thing at all. is there any place that sells these carbs locally.

Back