dave Sly

Local time
12:14 PM
Hi all i am new to motored bike I have not even picked up my engine yet, I am getting it at the end of the month and will be starting my first build the secound week of july when i get back from the cottage. I am like a kid waiting for Chistmas, or so says my wife. She like anything that gets me out into my shop. I look forward to havinfg all you resources to call on for advise.

Welcome to the forum!
I am jell less too! I try to hide in the garage, but she finds me every time, jaw flapping away.
She says I have selective hearing, whatever that means.
When I am in the garage, I don't really listen, just nod and say yes or ok from time to time.

The secret is from time to time build her something, I build my wife a 3 wheel e-bike now I can build what ever I want. i build her somthing about every 6 to 8 month, and I'm good to go. and she never ask's what i need that new tool for. I took 4 hours out of my weekend and made puzels for the grand Kid and wala I own a scroll saw.

And I never Ride Faster then my engel can fly, and hes old and fat :helmet:

I gotta remember that trick with the scroll saw, but I don't have any grand kids.....yet.
Oh well. Maby I'll go for a band saw instead! :D

Gear Nut, make her a decorative dust-catcher...errr...knicknack shelf. You won't hear a word of complaint about that scroll saw. It worked great for me, except my wife loved anything decorated with apples, so I made a magazine holder with the ends shaped like big apples.

Back