Htown

Local time
11:07 AM
Hello everyone. I have joined this forum and jumped into this hobby. Thanks much for all the great info I have already gleaned from just lurking.

I recently purchased a Super BIke from Helios and have spent the better part of last week setting up the bike. It has a 4 stroke motor. I am in the midst of the final setup and am hoping I have solved chain issues, though I suspect I will be battling them until one day the lightbulb goes off and I figure it all out. I will post pictures when I find my old picture posting account. I have chosen to go with flat black and have blacked out everything but the motor itself. I recently took the front wheel in to get trued as it was pretty wonky at speed and was rubbing on the brakes. I am currently traveling and on my return I will replace wheel and install the Speedo I picked up from a vendor here and let you guys know how fast this bike can get up to. I often ride a pedal bike and can get up to about 18 mph on that ride and this one feels like I am hitting around 25-30 mph. It is hard to tell i must admit.

I have a project I will tackle after I get through setting this one up, which is to put a 2S and a shift kit on my GT Dyno Moto 7. I have been collecting parts and am only needing a shift kit and a filter and an exhaust, and even picked up a sweet tank for behind the seat. After some medicinal meditation I have even come up with a nifty mount for about 8 bucks. I will post pics of that bike too. Thanks again. :rolleyes:

Welcome to MBc. Sounds like you are well on your way, and have made some great choices like the 4-stroke engine. You have some excellent help here...some real Gurus ready to answer anything. Search, read, then ask yur questions. I'm sure the right member, moderator, senior member, or someone else will be ready to help.

Back