S

spitfire14e

Hi Tom, good luck with the new site. I'll be sending photos along a little later, as I need to take some up-to-date shots of my continually morphing Columbia. :D
-Chris

Glad to see a forum starting

Hi Tom and congrats,

I've been on scooter forums for several years and started doing bikes because of safety issues and, frankly, when people saw me on a scooter they laughed at me but when they saw me on a motorized bike I always got "That's so cool! Where can I get one.".

I sold My bikes when I moved last and so am getting ready to start rebuilding my fleet. Hope to have some pics as soon as I get the first one done.

Anyway, I hope the forum grows fast as I look forward to the exchange of info.

Welcome to the forum!

I totally agree with you on the scooter vs. motor-bicycle issues. One of the reasons I wasn't tooooo worried about it when my scooter got stolen...

Anyway, let me know when you have pictures of your rides!

- Tom

Good stuff

Hi guys, found the site whilst searching for a motorized bike video. i think that you've really got some potential here. Like Tom, i too have suffered the loss of a scooter (welcome to the hood), and am just now beginning to build a motorized bike I'm going to put an 80cc 'eBay special' onto my $100 cruiser. Can't wait!. the wife thinks I'm nuts but who cares!

Possibly the 1st thread started here at MBc

Check the date of the 1st post, in this thread.

spitfire14e is MBc's first member. He started this thread.

Does anyone know him?
:confused:

:geek:

Welcome Spitfire14e to MBc !!

Last edited:
Check the date of the 1st post, in this thread.

spitfire14e is MBc's first member. He started this thread.

Does anyone know him?
:confused:

:geek:

Welcome Spitfire14e to MBc !!

Hmmm, I seem to know that guy.
Actually, it's me. When my old computer died I lost my old info, including the bookmark for this site. I re-joined some time later, under my new nom de plume...
However, I'm still Spitfire14e on the Yahoo group "Motocycles".

yo,does your name have to do with anything with john deere snowmobiles?

Speaking for spitfire14e (as I am he - that was my previous name on this forum), it has nothing to do with the John Deere snowmobile and everything to do with the aircraft (Spitfire MkXIVe.)

Attachments

• sm832c.jpg
    sm832c.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 401
Back