new Michigan rider

anim8r

Local time
5:01 PM
I'm about 7/8 of the way finished building my first motorized bike (also my 1st bike rebuild). I took it from an abandoned old red cruiser to a nice black motorbike with a 66cc china girl & upgraded hardware.
PICT0013.jpg

Pic_0729_002.jpg

DSCN1495cropped.jpg

Fabrication is a brand new thing to me, & I'm really starting to like it. I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of mods & fixes you all have come up with. Maybe I can offer some of my own.
I like the smilies here much better than the ones on my other mb board. I still don't like smilies, though.

Greetings anim8r. I am also from Michigan and was looking to connect with some other Michigan builders/riders. Solid build! the red cables are a great touch.

I'm just now finishing up my first build and I was hoping to learn what some other Michiganders have learned/experienced with MBs. Anything to watch for performance wise? Any run-ins with the law while riding? That sort of stuff. Again, great build, and good luck with future projects.

http://artistdaniels.wordpress.com/alternative-energy/motorized-bicycles-project/

Back