Engine Trouble New motor issue

Dapper_strategy4301

Local time
6:03 AM
I just got a new motor when it first started it was perfect and idled perfect but 2nd of riding it only has 1 hour but any way I was riding and it lost all power than the power came back when I would pull in the clutch it would die and now when I was riding it bogged down and died

Did you make sure to go over and double check all of the fastener after that first heat cycle? Bolts and nuts on these will come loose during the first several heat cycles on a new motor. This can result in intake leaks, compression loss, etc.

I just got a new motor when it first started it was perfect and idled perfect but 2nd of riding it only has 1 hour but any way I was riding and it lost all power than the power came back when I would pull in the clutch it would die and now when I was riding it bogged down and died
Did you make sure to go over and double check all of the fastener after that first heat cycle? Bolts and nuts on these will come loose during the first several heat cycles on a new motor. This can result in intake leaks, compression loss, etc.
I was also going to suggest loosening the gas cap while running and see if it keeps running...Sometimes, these venting gas caps don't vent and thereby do not allow the fuel to flow properly to maintain the engine to actually keep it running.

Back