New motor, start it stock or with after-market parts?

lukecanna

Local time
2:59 AM
Hi,
Im about to build my new zeda-80 motor and was wondering what everyone thinks i should do.
I have a zeda66 exhaust, compression head and cns carb. For the first start or the motor and to run it in should i put these parts on the bike or should i leave everything stock?
Anything counts! Thanks

Hi,
Im about to build my new zeda-80 motor and was wondering what everyone thinks i should do.
I have a zeda66 exhaust, compression head and cns carb. For the first start or the motor and to run it in should i put these parts on the bike or should i leave everything stock?
Anything counts! Thanks
Well. I guess then you could compare if it made a change. I would do it just for kicks, if i had the time. Aside from that, could you check out that thread on removing the chainring, nobody responded and i want to remove it asap as parts are coming in from amazon tommorow.

I'd run it stock first, just to be sure it runs. That saves time trying to figure out which new part is bad.

Hi,
Anything counts! Thanks
Do you know what CNS carb stands for?
CanNotStart

Stock NT is almost idiot proof and works great for most builds.

I'd put it all together stock first to make sure it all works properly...will make troubleshooting much easier.

Back