New Motor Wont Run

at Bikebury Another unnecessary f*** up for no reason the Mexican girl chaw chaw put on my order an address never heard of 3655 Fountain Blvd Ste 106 FedEx station refuse to hand it over and their company rules are 2 show government ID and tracking number on phone and take it they told me I must have state ID with that address on it. What the f*** am I supposed to do go apply with a lie?

It took me 5 hours to convince them hand it over meanwhile my phone kept buzzing with weather bulletin storm front approaching 65-mile hour wind snow and ice accumulation on roads had to rent a hotel for the night. What a f***ing pisser.

Here's a smart newbie who is gonna teach me.

Last edited:
This is the house I use to live in went by there today talk to the guy who is the new tenant he handed me my junk mail from the Colorado State Treasury get it junk mail, maybe it was a good thing to trace my family tree down.

I do remember that one like a piece of cold metal in my brain.

Attachments

• 20201225_154657.jpg
    20201225_154657.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 157
This is the house I use to live in went by there today talk to the guy who is the new tenant he handed me my junk mail from the Colorado State Treasury get it junk mail, maybe it was a good thing to trace my family tree down.

I do remember that one like a piece of cold metal in my brain.
You lived in a Bird House?

Back