New Motor Wont Run

Think I got a fix, that is i think I'm not sure because as soon as i got it to run twice it flip the chain off snag threw me to
grinding hault bent my axle!

Fortunately I got another Mag rim in my bone yard I'll pound that out put it in.
The change I made, I switch plugs to a E 3.10 they brag better starts they proved themselves right!

So now, to prevent any more chain snags I'm gonna rope or wire the side of the gear so it can't snag on the bolt heads, had a chain that chop up into several pieces a month ago.

Last edited:
More badass problems I think my frame has twisted from the chain snag I can't thread the chain to keep it straight on and no won't start again.

Very unreliable if it does start it will take me 10 miles out then stop I be stranded Motorstar says they don't need me to ship it back up their ass they will either refund or replace, but another motor from the same factory line can have the same problem. I wanted to buy just a motor from Bikebury but they don't have motor only. And I know their motor when you pop the clutch it will pop the plug and run.

Anyone with ideas which way to turn? Anyone know of motor only sales for reduce with a good running record?

Fuel, compression, spark, she'll run. Learn how to diagnose the issues. Until that happens every motor you put on could be the same.

Back