New Motor Wont Run

Well, I wrote the company several times what do re recommend?
Never got an answer, but gazbikes and bikebury say 16:1
I know they say that to protect themselves but seriously, 32 to 1 of a high quality semi-synthetic high quality 2 cycle oil is best. Running it at 16 to 1 will guck your pipe with oil, you just don't need that much oil. You can break it in at 24 to 1 and then switch to 32 to 1 after a few tank fills.

Now is what I need to know how to straighten the frame?
The chain snag yank my frame off and now I can't thread the chain it comes in from the left side as if it yank out of true track chain bind up on the right of the drive gear.

It's very subtle to see but can't experiment with the engine due to chain jamming!

The chain snag yank my frame off and now I can't thread the chain it comes in from the left side as if it yank out of true track chain bind up on the right of the drive gear.

It's very subtle to see but can't experiment with the engine due to chain jamming!
If the chain is too loose it will jam up a lot, hold the input side and the output side tight and in a line to check why it's jamming up. Do you have the clutch arm cover off?

I think that would depend on quite a few things...is it a cheap, Walmart 100.00 dollar special Huffy or similar bike...if so, I think your SOL on trying to ever "true" that frame again, since that is basically very cheap, Chinese grade steel which is very unforgiving...If its aluminum, i believe thats going to be a total lost cause...just my 2 cents worth here since im not a metalurgist, but im sure others will hopefully chime in on the frame issue.

As far as getting the engine to stay running after getting that issue rectified first, since your dealing with a damaged frame, preventing you from even keeping the chain on it, I would be looking at the carbie with both the needle jet setting as well as a possible float issue.

I also agree with Chainlube as to the chain, more than likely the chain should have been shortened as these chains come stock as too long in my opinion, to be just used OOTB...I have always needed to shorten mine first before installing for better fit along with my self adjusting, "springer" type adjuster...DAMIEN

If the chain is too loose it will jam up a lot, hold the input side and the output side tight and in a line to check why it's jamming up. Do you have the clutch arm cover off?
No but i just took a link out today tried starting nothing but s**t. Next move ask for my refund f*** this s**t if ever did get it run it would worry me to death take 10 miles out won't start half push it back.

Here is some attestment to 16:1
I don't if that's going to upload or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201214-153304.png
    Screenshot_20201214-153304.png
    445.1 KB · Views: 172
Well you just go ahead and use 16:1 while most everyone else uses 32:1.
Let us know how your shoes like it.

Back