New motor, wont start, leaking gas. HELP!

Ok, see if this works.

Gees, youtube really sucks. Figuer out how to play the playlist. ALL THREE VIDEOS. I can't for the life of me figure out how to copy each one individually here. I really have a love HATE relationship with youtube.

you can use the masking tape trick, the zip tie trick if you got enough zip ties or there are people in every direction from hartford that has a 3d printer just measure your hub and they can make you something that will keep it center at all times while you put it on

i know i'm one of them guys i've made little caps when i got lazy and you just slip the cap on put the sprocket over it then start tightening the sprocket then break the pla and finish tightening

I hear an aluminum can skin works good to center the sprocket on the rear wheel

There's Youtube vids

oh holy hell. I THOUGHT I had a simple flat. Sat down to patch it but noooooo. Can't be that easy.
I didn't get a puncture, damn leak is right where the rubber meats the metal screw part on the valve.
Not even gonna try to repair that. Gotta go shopping for a new tube now. grrrrr.

oh holy hell. I THOUGHT I had a simple flat. Sat down to patch it but noooooo. Can't be that easy.
I didn't get a puncture, damn leak is right where the rubber meats the metal screw part on the valve.
Not even gonna try to repair that. Gotta go shopping for a new tube now. grrrrr.
Buy a few so ya got a couple extra handy, Ya know your gonna need em sooner or later

Well money is tight. Found a heavy duty one easy enough on ebay for 11 bucks. Rubber ages. Tube looks FINE so something I'm guessing age related just flat out failed. So yea the back tire is just as old but I'll deal with problems as they happen. Just one more reason to keep rides close enough to home now for sure.

I never had this kind of thing happen though, ever. Leaking right there? For no reason at all too. No sign of any kind of abuse. only thing I can think of is my air pump? Gotta kinda push the thing on then throw a lever to hold it. Could that possibly have peeled the rubber back? Doesn't seem likely, solid stem goes down much further than the air pump thing. Tiz a mystery.

scratch that idea, I can't pull the rubber back with my fingers. OH well, I'll slap a new tube in there. Bikes.... gotta love um. (in between hating them.)

Ha found a great seller on ebay. Told the guy what happened and he already replied with an offer of 20% off a second. So why not. And if the rear goes, I'll have no excuse to not deal with the gear issues.

Manufactures recommend replacing the tube every 2 years,
Ya need to buy the thick thorn resistant tubes folks. They're thicker and all around better made. Wrench do you replace the rubber on your car every 2 tears with only 5000 miles on them? Hell no you don't. I've used tubes that are 8 years old and never an issue. They either get a hole from something sharp or the stem is destroyed by riding with low tire pressure.

Back