New motor, wont start, leaking gas. HELP!

really, only seen one port on mine, also kind of hard to get to a Bottom drain on engine that mounted on a flat plate is it not o_O
Yea plus I just had the motor off and didn't see ANY kind of drain on the bottom. Now it's very tightly bolted in place, hopefully I won't be taking it off again any time soon.

What about the oil checking question? Screw dip stick/cap all the way in? Or not just to check it?

B262184398821_3nd.jpg
See that bolt under the oil fill? OIL DRAIN!

Yea plus I just had the motor off and didn't see ANY kind of drain on the bottom. Now it's very tightly bolted in place, hopefully I won't be taking it off again any time soon.

What about the oil checking question? Screw dip stick/cap all the way in? Or not just to check it?
well maybe i'm doing it wrong, but i've always went all the way in

OOOOOHHHHHH. Darwin you are my hero! Thanks.

And the turkey baster is also a great idea. Dollar tree.... next trip for sure.

Ok, first thing tomorrow, pick up oil, gas er up, and cross fingers. See if I can actually start it now. To be continued.

First I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I HATE LITTLE GAS MOTORS!!!!!!

Ok, phew.

New oil. Fresh marine gas with the prescribed bit of sea foam.
Mind you this bike sat dry since end of last summer. First time starting has ALWAYS been a pain.

And here we go.

FIRST someone PLEASE remind me which way is choke on choke off?
I never can remember that. So may have just flooded this thing now trying it in both positions.

I actually did get it to fire up a few times so rule out any electrical issues. It fired, even gave it slight throttle once before it just dies.
PULL PULL PULL PULLLLLLLL PULL PULL>>>>> REPEAT Sweating my boobs off.... repeat.... fire, die, repeat....
It's been like that.

I really had to pull a lot before the motor even sounded like it was trying. Eventually it did but again it just up and dies.

WHAT can I do?

First I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU ALL HOW MUCH I HATE LITTLE GAS MOTORS!!!!!!

Ok, phew.

New oil. Fresh marine gas with the prescribed bit of sea foam.
Mind you this bike sat dry since end of last summer. First time starting has ALWAYS been a pain.

And here we go.

FIRST someone PLEASE remind me which way is choke on choke off?
I never can remember that. So may have just flooded this thing now trying it in both positions.

I actually did get it to fire up a few times so rule out any electrical issues. It fired, even gave it slight throttle once before it just dies.
PULL PULL PULL PULLLLLLLL PULL PULL>>>>> REPEAT Sweating my boobs off.... repeat.... fire, die, repeat....
It's been like that.

I really had to pull a lot before the motor even sounded like it was trying. Eventually it did but again it just up and dies.

WHAT can I do?
By marine gas, I'm hoping you mean 0 ethanol gas - not premixed with oil out of the pump for 2 cycle use gas...
A local guy here was getting boat gas, not realizing what he was buying was premix.

Back