New NE5 Billet Head For Sale *****

Hi Guys,
I have my New NE5- Billet head up fpr sale, Designed by Bill Green. This is the Second version Head with more open chamber! I will let it go for $250. Shipped.:cool: That is a $50. Savings!!!
I need the funds to get my new bike finished. Thank you,
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.
USA

Attachments

• Whizzer Billet head 001.jpg
    Whizzer Billet head 001.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 372
  • Whizzer Billet head 004.jpg
    Whizzer Billet head 004.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 311
Hi Mdross1,

You might want to reconsider altering the earlier WC-1 motor. The valve seats are pressed in and most [99%] will come loose if the motor is over heated, in fact most will come loose anyway. The average distance of a modified WC-1 motor is approx 400 miles [I managed to destroy at least 50 cylinders via modifications].

I have heard rumors that a few have managed over 1000 miles on a completely stock motor, but have never really seen this.

I have spent thousands of dollars trying to make the seats stay in the WC-1 motor and it just can't be done for a reasonable price. The problem is centered around poor aluminum and the expansion rates between the hard seats and the pourous aluminum.

Your biggest concern will be locating the parts needed to upgrade your motor. As each day passes the parts to upgrade the WC-1 motor are harder to locate. And sadly some of the parts offered by some companies to upgrade the motor are very expensive and poor quality.

Whizzer USA offered a kit, called the NE upgrade cylinder kit, but I think they are completely out of stock. When they have the kits the price was $466.15 and included several parts that were problematic. The kit contains a larger 22 MM carburetor which is too big for a WC-1 motor with the stock camshaft. The kit also includes an exhaust manifold but it doesn't fit the stock exhaust pipe because the later pipe is larger. The kit also includes a piston & rings, but isn't needed because the original piston & rings can't be worn out with such low mileage.

I offered a special kit for the last several years and included special spacers & adapters to make the parts work correctly together. The kit I supplied included a hand made aluminum spacer for the exhaust manifold, a special set of studs to allow the use of the original carburetor. My kit also includes a modified cylinder that is ported, decked, valve seats re-cut, valves lapped, liquid tested, painted with special black heat paint. The head is milled, the combustion chamber re-worked, and the head bolts cut to fit. My kit also included all the gaskets & bolts needed and a copper head gasket.

I may have enough parts to make one or two more kits, but my supply is basically gone.

If I can make any additional kits the price is $375.00 plus shipping, and the kit will make your Whizzer very powerful and bullet proof, as many have thousands of miles on the kits so far. I have 2 personal bikes with over 6000 miles each and I run them very hard [both hold national speed records over 60 MPH].

Hope this information is helpful, and be sure to upgrade ASAP.
Have fun,

Joe,
You have peaked my interest,my bike has 1700+ miles on the odometer,i have not heard it run,and it does have plenty of compression.Sounds to me like it is a must do to make these neat little machines reliable.Do you have the cylinders in raw aluminum? I have always polished anything aluminum just because it looks sooo good.If i happen to miss out on your remaining conversion kits,are you going to make more?
Mike Ross

Hi Mike,

When the supply of early NE cylinders are gone, so are the kits. I don't make the cylinders, therefore the supply is limited. Everytime I look at my inventory I consider keeping the remaining supply for my own personal use because there are only a few left in stock.

I always paint the cylinders for 3 reasons, first it lowers the operating tempature, secondly it returns to the original vintage look, and lastly it has become a "trade mark" that I re-worked the cylinder. I could skip the painting process if you wanted to polish the cylinder fins.

Have fun,

Hi Mike,

When the supply of early NE cylinders are gone, so are the kits. I don't make the cylinders, therefore the supply is limited. Everytime I look at my inventory I consider keeping the remaining supply for my own personal use because there are only a few left in stock.

I always paint the cylinders for 3 reasons, first it lowers the operating tempature, secondly it returns to the original vintage look, and lastly it has become a "trade mark" that I re-worked the cylinder. I could skip the painting process if you wanted to polish the cylinder fins.

Have fun,

Just discovered yesterday that my antique JD tractor will not fit on my utility trailer,so have to upgrade it.That said, will have to settle now for just getting the Whizzer road worthy.Hopefully when ready the kits will still be available.
Mike

Hi Mike,

I also have a large collection of WC-1 cylinders that were "take-offs" when I upgraded motors. I have disposed of several hundred WC-1 cylinders over the last several years, but kept some [I don't know why]. As a last resort these cylinders could be used to keep a Whizzer running [approx 400 miles on each] until another solution could be found.

Have fun,

Hi Quenton,
After reading all that I have about the WC-1 motor,mine will get the full boat maybe over winter.I saw a Whizzer on EBay done the way I want to do mine.Most of the wiring hidden,especially if I decide to remove all the lighting.It looks so much like the one I had back in the sixties.Clean and simple with a black cylinder.Mine needs paint anyway.
Anxious

This Head is sold

Hi Guys,
This billet Head is now Sold, !! You waited to long!:cool: Worth every cent!!!
Joe

Hi Guys,
I have my New NE5- Billet head up fpr sale, Designed by Bill Green. This is the Second version Head with more open chamber! I will let it go for $250. Shipped.:cool: That is a $50. Savings!!!
I need the funds to get my new bike finished. Thank you,
Joe Pierson
Kerman Ca.
USA

Guys, THis head is now SOLD!!!!!
Joe

Back