New Nu Vinci hubs for $275 ! (includes shipping)

HI All,

Just to let everybody know....If you are interested in the NuVinci CVT Hubs I have a number of brand new 2008 model 36 spoke disc brake model hubs / controllers available. They are Factory New and Factory perfect complete with warranty in the Factory box. Available in silver or black. The price of $275 includes shipping to the lower 48 states....Call / write if you live outside the lower 48.

Andrew

(For ordering info click on the sponsors link to the left)

Glad you got it Papa....I have to talk with the new suppliers later this month....Hopefully we can some more soon!
Andrew

Nu Vinci hub

Andrew:
New to the forum, and have tried several ways to contact you about acquiring one of the Nu Vinci hubs. I'm not sure if any, or all, of the attempts are getting thru. I also would like to know if you have the required spokes for the fat tired 24" stingray rim, or what length I would ask for from a vendor. One of your threads gave an indication to check on the left side of the list for a place to order, or to call if outside the USA. I could not find ether. Maybe it would be easier to e-mail directly.....wacoykc@hotmail.com.....Thanks Byron

Nuvinci Hub

Andrew:
Want to buy a NuVinci hub. Sounds like I might be to late for your first batch, but would like to aquire 1 when available. Would it be possible to know when that might be......Byron wacoykc@hotmail.com Thanks

Email him directly or pm him he has a business website.
I dont think he has any nu vinci hubs left.
Look at the last date of his post.

Back