New onboard

Alpenflitzer

Local time
12:42 AM
Hello to the two stroke fans. I own a Hercules Saxonette built in 1988. 301/AB 0,7 HP, speed 25 km/h. Im living in the Austrian Alps. Many,many pass roads upt o 20 % steepness. Nevertheless the little machine is never giving up. Advantage is the Sax three gear so it is not too heavy if I have to pedal to support the engine.
The Saxo has been used over 8000 km by a worker in Germany for many years. I have only changed ignition devices, modified the gas tank, new brake pads, LED lighting with generator.
It is a lot of fun to glide through the landscape and the lake shores.

1655969599566.jpeg

It is directly driven at the hub. Three automatic gears, so you have no chains to move the wheel. It has 0.7 HP, 30 ccm engine, two stroke, gas mixture 1:100 in winter and in summer 1:80. Max speed 25 km/h. The bike has 3 gears from Sachs in addition.
I use it for fun, for purchasing little things. Driving approx. 2500 km a year.
With this motorized bike some people drove through Africa.

Attachments

• Rechts Kupplung u. Pleuel.jpg
    Rechts Kupplung u. Pleuel.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 90
  • Rechts Pleuel ui. Fliehkraftkupplung.jpg
    Rechts Pleuel ui. Fliehkraftkupplung.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 92
  • Topflager 199er.jpg
    Topflager 199er.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 76
It is directly driven at the hub. Three automatic gears, so you have no chains to move the wheel. It has 0.7 HP, 30 ccm engine, two stroke, gas mixture 1:100 in winter and in summer 1:80. Max speed 25 km/h. The bike has 3 gears from Sachs in addition.
I use it for fun, for purchasing little things. Driving approx. 2500 km a year.
With this motorized bike some people drove through Africa.
It isn't even built how I was expecting when you said it was a 3 speed. I was expecting some sort of planetary gear system but it is 3 actual narrow little gears instead.

It is a neat little machine and I bet it is a lot of fun to ride around on.