New owner here

Took the front brake off til then. Didn't want the cable flailing around and get caught up in something. Also, a lights are in the works. Not sure yet what avenue I'll take on that. Maybe just simple ones to get by til budget allows better..

That sweet

That looks like the way to go can you plies tell me where I can get one, I've not yet got my bike and engine running yet, yous looks great....Thom

That looks like the way to go can you plies tell me where I can get one, I've not yet got my bike and engine running yet, yous looks great....Thom

Thom, are you talking about the chain tensioner? Or the dual-pull lever I mentioned?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You know what? I'm new here. I came here to get advise, tips and tricks to make my motoring more enjoyable. And to pass on any useful information I may have for others. Not to be put down as you have done to me. Your comments are TOTALLY uncalled for and I WILL NOT stand by and let this go unrecognized.

There's many here who don't have $1000+ to spend on a bike from the start. For many these builds must be on as can afford basis. Our bikes can go fast enough to cause severe injuries should we wreck. Therefore building a safe bike is far more important than a fast one.

Lately there seems to be trend of trash talking going on. If there's a personal issue then PM the person. I too will do my best not to get into public petty arguments. This behavior only discourages new people from wanting to be here. I may disagree with you but I won't insult any of you.

I dont think he meant to put you down, just use some "tough love" to get you to make some changes for your own safety and the reputation of all MBers

Back